Business is about relationships, and today social media is one of the primary ways that people interact with each other.
It has also become a place for people to interact with their favorite brands, making social media one of the newest forms of public relations and an absolute “must-have” in your marketing efforts.
Capture, understand, and engage with your audiences through social media.
Business isn’t always about selling. Social media is the perfect place to offer valuable information and helpful advice. By positioning yourself as an expert in your industry on social media, you’ll be top-of-mind when it comes time for your fans and followers to buy the products or services that you offer.
MMM offers the following social media services:
- Strategic planning for social media
- Social media management
- Content development for social media
Not sure if your business needs or wants social media? Check out these statistics...
- 59% of Americans believe that customer service through social media has made it easier to get their questions answered and issues resolved. (Lyfe Marketing, 2018)
- 88% of businesses with more than 100 employees use Twitter for marketing purposes. (Statusbrew, 2017)
- User-generated content on social networks has a 4.5% higher conversion rate. (Sprout Social, 2016)
- 86% of consumers prefer an authentic and honest brand personality on social networks. (Sprout Social, 2016)
- About 3.03 billion people are on social media around the globe. (BrizFeel, 2018)
- Only 5% of Internet-using adults say they have a lot of trust in the information they get from social media. (Pew Research Center, 2016)
- 96% of people talking about companies and brands on social media aren’t actively following those brands. (Lyfe Marketing, 2018)
- Branded content on social media is twice as likely to interest people between the ages of 55 and 64 than those who are 28 and younger. (BrizFeel, 2018)
Our goal is to help you create and maintain social relationships that matter.
3 Ways to Navigate Social Media within the Health Care Industry
How Social Media Advertising Ruled the Digital Advertising World in 2015
Create Engaging and Effective Social Media Content with the 10:4:1 Rule
Purposefully Pinning: Pinterest 101 for Business